Measurement - control - indication - alarm - recording - evaluation
From recording of the measured data, automatic sensor identification, indication on a big colour screen, alerting, storage up to remote read-out via webserver. This is all possible with DS 500. By means of the CS Soft software alarms can be sent via SMS or e-mail. On the big 7" colour screen with touch panel all information are available at a glance. The operation is very easy.
All measured values, measured curves and threshold exceedings are indicated. The curve progressions from the beginning of the measurement can be viewed by an easy slide of the finger. Daily/weekly/monthly reports with costs in € and counter reading in m³ for each consumption sensor are completing the sophisticated system concept. The big difference to ordinary paperless chart recorders reveals in the easy initiation and in the evaluation of the measured data. All sensors are identified directly and powered by DS 500. Everything is matched
No time consuming studying of the instruction manual. This saves time. Internal voltage supply of all sensors, no wiring of external mains units. This saves additional costs.
Advantages at a glance:
- Clear layout: 7" colour screen with touch panel.
- Versatile: Up to 12 optional sensors can be connected.
- Easy: Very easy operation, automatic sensor identification.
- Reliable: Stores all measured values reliably, 4 alarm relays for threshold exceedings.
- Suitable for industrial applications: Metal housing IP 65 or panel mounting.
- Data available though world wide web: Network-compatible and remote transmission via webserver
- Intelligent: Daily/weekly monthly reports.
- Saves time and costs during installation