HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
MGC Moser Glaser
The DURESCA® busbar are fully insulated compact busbar system, type RIP (resin impregnated paper).
The insulation lays directly on the conductor and consists of wrapped paper dried under vacuum and impregnated with epoxy resin. Conductive grading layers are embedded during the wrapping in the insulation for the best field control. The earth layer of 50mm2 which can take up an internal short circuit current of 8kA/1sec. is entirely embedded in the insulation and provides a complete electrical screen. This guarantees the highest operational and human safety.
On the whole length of the bar, the surface of the insulation is covered by a corrugated protection tube in polyamid, aluminium or stainless steel. This protection tube provides an effective barrier against moisture ingress.
The DURESCA® busbar system is calculated on an ambient temperature of 40°C. The temperature rise of the conductor at rated current can be up to 50°C.
DURESCA® Busbar Main Features:
- Solid, separately isolated phase bus, fully earthed for human safety.
- The earth layer of 50mm2 which can take up an internal short circuit current of 8kA/1sec.
- Safe service conditions, even in high ambient humidity.
- Partial discharges free operation.
- Compact dimensions, tight bend radius.
- Suitable for complete outdoor installation.
- High short-circuit capability.
- Custom engineered for each individual installation.
- Operating temperature down to -40 degrees C (upon
request -50 degrees C).
- Factory tested.
- Easy installation.
- Maintenance free
The TRAVESCA® Transformer bushing has a dry insulation of RIP (resin impregnated paper). The insulation lays directly on the conducter or tube and consists of wrapped ...
The DURESCA® wall bushings have a dry insulation of RIP (resin impregnated paper). Th insulation lays directly on the conducter or tube and consists of wrapped paper ...
The conductor of round Aluminium alloy EN AW-6101BT7 either in full or in hollow-tube design. The direct attached TIRESCA® insulation consists of a vacuum cast epoxy ...
For more than 25 years, SF6-gas has been used for insulating purposes in the medium voltage and high voltage field. The electrical strength of SF6 is considerably ...