For hybrid and electric vehicles, electronic components such as high-voltage energy storage, electric motors etc. have an important role. Depending on the degree of electrification of the vehicle, components from conventional drive concepts are replaced by more efficient ones. Thus, in hybrid or electric vehicles, the generator can be saved, which supplies the 12V/24V/48V electrical system. Instead, a DC/DC converter is required, which changes the voltage of the high-voltage energy storage device to the voltage of the electrical system.
The HV-DC/DC converter DVCH3000 meets the requirements occurring in a vehicle and also impresses with extremely low construction volume and very high efficiency.
- Very high efficiency of typ. 95 %
- Very small construction volume
- Galvanic separation 1,5kV
- DC wide range input
- Several protection and self-protection functions (short-circuit protection, overtemperature protection etc.)
- Protection against unfavorable environmental conditions
- Customized cables / connectors
- Customized control inputs / control outputs possible (e.g. INHIBIT, DC OK-output etc.)
nom. 555VDC (400..800VDC / 1200VDC for 1s)
nom. 12V/24V/48V (controllable, e.g. CAN)
IP65, IP67 and IP6K9K
Dimensions (W x H x D)
295 x 233 x 68,5 mm