DW-2 is a family of air-insulated medium-voltage switchgear solutions, for indoor installations (12 kV, 31,5 kA, 2500 A). It is designed for worldwide application and high operating safety.
Depending on the design, all compartments are accessible from the front. Alternatively, the cable compartment is accessible from the rear. DW-2 includes the following features:
- Cable connection points at comfortable height of up to 900mm;
- Pressure-resistant inspection windows for cable and circuit breaker compartments;
- Typicals with top-entry for cables or bus bars available;
- Created for straightforward manufacturing: no welding, truing, grinding and cleansing procedures required;
- Segregated bus bars from panel to panel;
- Optional arc venting shields or gas exhaust duct available.
- Fully type tested including internal arc tests according to IEC 62271-200 (IAC classified: AFLR, 31.5kA/1s);
- Mechanical interlocks and padlocks;
- All switching operations can be performed with closed doors;
- Metallic shutters automatically protect the high voltage parts when the circuit breaker is interrupted.
SGC - Switchgear Company NV has specialised, in particular, in the design and the production of medium-voltage and high-voltage switchgear from 10 to 36 kV, suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.