A unique concept in synchronous drive belts
- now available in 3 pitches - 5M, 8M, 10M and 14M.
The newest 10M profile is the best alternative for the old fashioned AT10 profile in linear units.
Eagle belts answer the market need for a synchronous drive product providing noise reduction, reduced vibration, reduced maintenance, energy efficiency, increased horsepower and reduced drive width. Its novel concept of HOT (Helical Offset Tooth) design and a continuous rolling tooth engagement, allows it to run quieter than any other synchronous belt.
Eagle belts provide a solution to current belt applications where noise, an inherent characteristic of straight tooth synchronous belting, must be limited.
- Reduces noise up to 19 db compared to straight tooth timing belts
- Lessen vibration improving machine performance
- Self tracking
- Eliminates flanges on pulley reducing face width,
weight and inertia
- NOVA™ tooth profile designed for minimal tooth interference ideal for applications requiring precise movement.
- Bi-Directional for reciprocating drives