Functional and reliable e²ALPHA switchgear belongs to the group of modern, four-compartment indoor MV switchgears suitable for wall- or self-standing installation. The standard range of e²ALPHA consists of cells with a width of 400, 600, 750 and 800 mm. The high degree of operational safety for e²ALPHA switchgear was achieved by applying an extended system of mechanical and electrical interlocks as well as reinforced mechanical cell construction characterized by a high level of arc resistance.
e²ALPHA switchgear is an ideal solution for industrial-, distribution- and mining power companies. Advanced design combined with reliable interlocks makese²ALPHA ideal for applications in the strategic areas of power system where the highest reliability of power supply is required (eg. MPS-Main Point of Supply, power plants and mines).
ADVANTAGES OF THE e²ALPHA SWITCHGEAR
- easy adaptation to customer requirements
- high level of arc resistance
- upper opening tray for circular circuits enables easy access to wiring (control circuits)
- integrated modular interlocking system guarantees reliability and an increased level of security throughout the whole operating life; it doesn't require adjustment throughout the operating life
- wide channel for circular circuits running from below to the LV cassette supports easy and comfortable installation and enables inserting of many control circuits
- lowest (2100mm) MV switchgear on the market with a compact, rigid design allows easy access to the LV compartment and easier indicator observation
- high MV cable connection (over 550mm) allows simple and convenient installation of cables and provides opportunity for easy installation of various Ferranti transformers as well as easier measurements
- enlarged LV compartment
- rated voltage up to 24 kV
- arc short-circuit withstand up to 31.5 kA/1s
- short-circuit withstand up to 31.5 kA/3s.
- protection level IP4X or IP54.