Economical overload protection device with ball transmission via a customized sprocket that disengages fully when it reaches the pre-set peak torque. The torque is steplessly adjustable by altering the spring pressure.
- Reduced torsional backlash by ball drive.
- Maintenance free for long lasting, high reliability.
- Possibility to add a microswitch or proximity for transmission disconnection.
- Version with 360° phase re-engagement available.
- Mounting of the transmission gear inside the device similar to the friction torque models.
- The innovative regulation of the nominal torque by measuring the "H" dimension allows for immediate coupling calibration. Model available only with finished bore.
- Torque range from 7,5 to 1450 Nm and max. finished bore ø55 mm.
- Model with flange and personalized connections: EDF/F/F.
- Connections with bore, locking assembly or other locking systems available.
- Personalized version with re-engagement in phase at 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°..
- Filling machines, metal chip conveyors.
- Automatic conveyor belts.
Advantages and benefits
- Protects the product from damage or wrong positioning.
- Protects the product from deformation.
- Protects conveyor belts in case of product collisions.