The synchron servo motors of AMK characterise themselves by a special high power density. The optimised winding and magnet technology provide a high efficiency. The maximum torque of the motors can be utilised over a wide speed range, thus facilitating extremely fast acceleration and deceleration of the motor. A wide selection of encoder systems results in quick and precise motor positioning. The motors are also available in convection-cooled an liquid-cooled versions.
Hightorque-motor range DYNASYN DT
- Compact, dynamic and energy efficient
- Power range: 280 watt to 100 kW
Hightorque-motors in short form DYNASYN DTK
- Shorter and flatter for handling duties and responsibilities
- Power range: 700 watt and 1,9 kW
Hollow shaft motor SPINDASYN SKT
- Hollow shaft diameter 35 till 105 mm
- Continuous torque up to 650 Nm and peak torque up to 1500 Nm
- Axial force bis 570 kN
Flange motors as direct drive for more dynamic and productivity.