HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
- compact electric motor with integrated gear unit- increased power density (up to + 50% at same volume)- enhanced energy efficiency across the entire power range- highly simplified gear and higher efficiency at lower production cost!- failure safety due to the absence of sensors- also suitable for safety-critical or high-performance operations- power electronics can be easily integrated on the gear-driven end face- extremely flat design possible- manufacturing with a high degree of automatization possible- especially suitable for external rotor drives, such as drum motors, wheel hub motors, or tube motorsDegree of innovation:- worldwide unique electric drive system - presented for the first time at the Hannover MesseTarget groups and applications:- E-mobility, automotive industry- Aerospace technology - Machine tools and production machines- Construction machinery or heavy equipment - Emergency units of various sorts - Drum drives- Robot joint drives
Today, a great deal of energy is lost in the form of heat, such as unused heat from industrial plants or vehicle exhausts, which is simply emitted into the environment. Being able to store this heat would be a tremendous step forward. This stored heat could, for example, be used when starting engines that cause very high emissions when started from cold.
At TU Wien, an innovative solution has now been developed for this problem, which involved the collaboration of three institutes: Chemical Engineering, ...
Sunshine and wind are not aligned with the needs of the electricity industry. In order to keep the electricity grids stable, despite an increasing proportion of alternative energy sources, storage technologies that make economic sense are required. Pump storage power stations are ideally suited for this. However, they previously only made economic sense on a large scale. The need to stabilise subordinate local electricity grids with smaller storage power stations is now increasing. In this way, expensive p...
The basic idea comes from inside the earth: at extreme temperatures and under great pressure, materials can be formed there that would have great difficulty forming on the surface of the earth. For the chemist Dr Miriam Unterlass from TU Wien’s Institute of Materials Chemistry, this was what prompted her to think about new methods of synthesis for industry. And she did, in fact, manage to manufacture crystals made from special high-performance materials under heat and pressure, which can now be used to sig...
It started off with a really simple idea: can you improve electric machines by combining several rotors into an efficient single system? Professor Manfred Schrödl showed that this is actually possible and combined four generators with a special gear to form an innovative ‘planet generator’. A high-performance prototype of the compact planet generator will be presented for the first time at the 2018 Hanover Fair. The machine is a generator, motor and gear unit at the same time and it is extremely compact, w...
3D printing is set to become one of the major technologies of the future, but all previously available 3D printing technologies come with certain disadvantages. Some printing processes result in unclean, rough surfaces; with others, the material properties of the products leave something to be desired.
The start-up company Cubicure specialises in manufacturing optimised resins that resolve these problems. The ‘hot lithography’ technique developed by Cubicure brings together the advantages of processes us...
- feinkristalline, leichte Partikel aus Hochleistungspolymer
- höchste mechanische, chemische und thermische Stabilität (>500°C) sowie Strahlungsresistenz und geringste ...
- erste industrielle Messtechnik für gleichzeitige Bestimmung von Geschwindigkeit und Konzentration in Flüssigkeiten
- elegante Verknüpfung zweier Standard-messverfahren ...
- flexible Speicherung für volatile elektrische Energie von 0,5 bis 15 MW
- Systemwirkungsgrad von 70-80%
- kurze Reaktionszeit
- erhebliche Kostenreduktion durch ...
- Nutzung bestehender Gasnetze für den Transport von Wasserstoff, der z.B. aus Elektrolyse mit Ökostrom stammt
- Membranbasierte HylyPure® Technologie für die Abtrennung ...
The quality of polymer injection moulding is about to come from the 3D printer
- for industrial use
- ideal for mechanically stressed components
- high-precision ...
- Mobile, easy to use, robust, fast, and compact
- to determine the quality and aging of bitumen
- handheld device, ideal for outdoor use
- Compact fluorescence ...
- hohe Energiedichte von 2MJ/kg
- hochdynamische Wärmeabgabe - in 10 Sekunden auf Spitzentemperatur
- liefert Wärme auf hohem Temperaturniveau von bis zu über 300°C
- no maintenance needed
- reduction of costs due to elimination of error-prone sensors and reduction of control electronics
- reduction of the size due to elimination ...
- sensorless control for reluctance and permanent magnet synchronous motors
- drives of highest energy efficiency without mechanical sensors, such as motion or position ...