HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Complete monitoring of the installation
- EMA meters the energy values in 4 quadrants. It can monitor the energy consumption, the energy produced and the difference between the energy produced and consumed, in cogeneration or photovoltaic systems for instance.
- EMA keeps an account of the energy consumption according to timebands that can be selected by the user, allowing him to double-check with the bill at the end of the month.
- EMA reads and displays the energy values measured in other energy meters connected to the network. This is achieved thanks to digital inputs, which are able to acquire the impulses generated by the meters in the installation. In this case, EMA acts as a data concentrator. It not only collects information from the electricity meters but also from the water and gas meters, after which all the data can be transmitted to the remote monitoring system.
- Moreover, EMA allows a complete, in-depth analysis of the quality of the network to be made thanks to measurement of the harmonic distortion rate of the voltage and current signals measured through to the 31st harmonic. Display of the wave form for both voltage and current allows signal deviations from the ideal situation to be observed in real time, without interference, and highlights any signal interference.
- EMA analyzes voltage variations, power outage, microperturbations and voltage drops over time.
- Thanks to the function that manages loads and disconnects them if the preset network power consumption threshold is exceeded, energy consumption can be optimized so as to save on costs.
- EMA can also monitor the quantities in the analogue mode thanks to analogue outputs with settings that can be completely entered by the user.
Moreover EMA provides an even superior performance and allows other protocols such as Ethernet and Profibus to be used besides the standard Modbus available on all models. EMA can be expanded with the accessory boards. The analogue and digital outpu
Programmable thermal control unit up to 8 inputs from Rtd Pt100 sensors.
- Programmable alarm, trip and ventilation threshold on each input
- It shows the parameters ...
These could be used for measuring differential or residual currents (up to 4 simultaneously) with an external toroidal reduceror for measuring networks current (eventually ...
The digital multifunction meters of the EMM series allow the measure of the main electrical parameters of the electrical energy distribution networks. The local ...
The PR remote signalling panel enables to contro lthe alarms from the insulation monitoring devices from remote. Alarms shall be delivered to all rooms under supervision ...
HRI-R24 tests the earth insulation of 24 V a.c./d.c. circuits and is particularly suitable for medic allocations (IT-M systems) in which both 24 V and 230 V lines ...
Insulation resistance is measured by applying a direct current signal between the isolated line and earth: the level of insulation can be ...
Remote management of electrical devices is an increasingly widespread requirement in
residential and commercial sector. At the same time, remote control and command ...
COMPALARM C3/sq is a very attractive and economic alternative to the traditional signalling lamps, by grouping 12 light signals.
COMPALARM C3/sq in a very compact ...
The COMPALARM CM devices allow to maintain the information of the parameter in avery or alarm, even without the auxiliary power supply or voltage black out.
The COMPALARM C0/sq is a very attractive and economic alternative to the traditional signalling lamps, by grouping 3 or 4 light signals.
COMPALARM C0/sq in a ...
The COMPALARM C2C is a very compact and efficient alarm system, suitable for 12 points connection, with NO or NC input contacts and LED signals. This system is suppliedin ...
The COMPALARM AP is a point alarm system, with as many normally closed input contacts. It gives the possibility of selecting the alarm sequence according with 30 ...
Version for installation in electrical boards, with two different options, as a prewired execution and a splitted execution.
The system is composed by:
- Alarm ...