HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
Electro-mechanical relay modules with 1 or 2 change-over contactsElectro-mechanical relay modules allow for more uniform and rapid cabling between PLC's and the actuators they control, enabling currents up to 16A to be controlled. Function is based on mechanical contact; the range includes modules with 1 and 2 change over contacts, with combinations from one to 32 relays. Outputs can also be protected by fuse and controlled by manual push-button.
Modules for the connection of flat cable connectors, in accordance with IEC 603-1/Din 41 651, to 2 and 3 -level screw terminal blocks. Available from 10 to 60 poles, ...
For longer-lasting and more reliable commands, Adel system offer a range which eliminates all mechanical contact, designed for control currents of 2 or 3A, with ...
- Control signal at 24 Vdc
- Output modules for direct and alternating voltage
- Safety diode against the "Reverse battery" installed on push-button
- Competitive price/performances ratio.
- 3 protective functions: Hiccup Mode, Fold Back, Restart after Main
- Declared ambient temperature ...