- Consumer supply technology
- Distribution and instrument cabinets
- Substation cable distribution boards
JEAN MÜLLER offers a comprehensive range of substation cable distribution boards in open or dead-front design and of fibreglass-reinforced polyester cabinets which, when suitably equipped, comply with VDE 0660/600 and the standard IEC/EN 61439.
Our product range "power distribution" encompasses:
- Low-voltage distribution systems for local substations and infeed points
- Cable distribution cabinets
- Equipment cabinets for gas, water and telecommunications connections
- Cabinets and boxes for consumer supply technology
- Application sectors
- Metering- and street lighting technic
Power distributors fall in a category switchgear and controlgear assemblies. They are used for the distribution of electricity from local area network or transformer stations for the supply of sub-distributors in supply networks. Our product range furthermore includes cabinets and boxes whose design and configuration can be adapted easily to meet the demands for consumer supply technology, which differ considerably from one country to another.
The product range "power distribution" meets the requirements of electricity suppliers throughout the world with respect to solutions for public electricity supplies and the connection of the consumers to the public distribution network.