The ProSafety programming system, together with its real-time environment was developed according to the IEC 61508 requirements and covers the entire range of safety functions up to Safety Integrity Level 3 (SIL 3).
A machine can be operated safely with little expenditure thansk to Pro Safety. A wizard guides the user to a safe control program in just a few steps.
- Full integration of the safety programming and configuration with a uniform project database in ProMaster
- Consistent and transparent integration of the safety technology in the ProMaster engineering framework. Using ProSafety guarantees complete, safe configuration
- Combination of standard and SIL 3 programming on a controller fully possible and without any repercussions
- PLCopen Safety function modules are available as
library elements for easy safety programming
- Configuration of safe devices, such as drives, sensors, relays and terminals
- In conjunction with our safe drives and bus terminals, safe systems
can be implemented pursuant to IEC 61508 (up to SIL 3)