HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
PRECISE - AND EXTREMELY VERSATILE
There are more than 200 SCARA variants, arm lengths ranging from 175 mm to 1,000 mm, payloads ranging from 1 kg to 20 kg and different mounting options.
The robots are available in different protection classes or as cleanroom versions - we are absolutely certain that we can offer you just the right SCARA robot for your application.
The reduced number of assemblies as well as the integrated
feed-through allow reliable operation without expensive maintenance work.
Small interference contours reduce the risk of collision, which is particularly important if there are several robots working together in most confi ned spaces. High arm rigidities make the Epson SCARA insensitive to high insertion forces.
Your advantages with Epson SCARA robots
- Fast thanks to Smart Motion technology
- Optimal repeatability and accuracy
- Outstanding joining properties
- Self-supporting design allows direct teaching
- High availability
- Particularly low-maintenance
- High point accuracy
- Low vibration
- High insertion forces due to high arm rigidity
- Space-saving thanks to compact design
- Different payloads and reaches for different applications
- Low deadload - easy integration and high dynamics
Der Industrieroboter Epson LS punktet sowohl durch seine Leistung als auch durch die extrem günstigen Anschaffungs- und Betriebskosten. ...
OF GOOD? BETTER!
As one of the pioneers in robotics, we can't let go - the development of new features and the continual optimisation of our ...
Epson SCARA G3
It's all about the curve
SCARA G3 are just the right choice for use in confi ned spaces as they are
common in automated component manufacture, ...
Like a spider in its web ... thanks to unique engineering, the Epson Spider is not only extremely compact and incredibly fast-moving. It also makes 100% use of the ...