Compared with traditional manual temperature measuring, EST110 is an efficient grain temperature monitoring unit. By connecting to HubLink which provides RS-485 communication interface to transmit temperature data to control center or HMI, users can remotely retrieve and monitor temperature changes inside the storage silos efficiently.
- Strengthened steel cable design to sustain impact from media to prolong product life.
- Multi-points temperature sensing to enhance prompt management of grain temperature control.
- Detection of rotting grain or pest damage to maintain quality of the grain.
- Real time monitoring of silo temperature for food, animal feed, grain and etc., to extend media preserve.
- Prevent grain rotten or fire caused by high temperature.
- Customized sensor spacing along cable.
- RS-485 communication interface.
- HubLink with wireless transmission functionality.