HANSA-FLEX expansion joints - always ready
- for applications from - 200°C to + 600°C (1.000°C)
- Available in every shape, like round, rectangular and in form of special expansion joints: for clamp mounting, with lining flanges, as bellows and cross section changes
- for axial, lateral and angular expansion compensation
- Materials: Hypalone, silicone, PTFE, EPDM, NBR, stainless steel or Incoloy
- Short delivery times
- Numerous certification variations: DVGW, DGRL, material and x-ray tests, Germanischer Lloyd, DNV and many more
- for various special applications, like for instance chemical apparatus engineering, flue-gas suction and ventilation, etc.