FD systems are a series of fast (470 Hz/channel) and flexible data acquisition modules to be used in the field and on test benches. 3 different models are available with 5, 10 or 15 universal synchronized inputs.
All necessary configuration and management software (WEB server technology) are embedded into the plug-and-play system and allow real time and remote control of the acquisition through any web browser: Setup, start, result display, monitoring and data exportation.
The 5 to 15 universal inputs can be:
- Current: 0-20 and 4-20 mA with external shunts
- Voltage: Standard 0-100 V
- Thermocouples: Type K/T/J/N/E/R/S/B with or without cold junction compensation
- Resistance: 0-3000 KOhms and 0-200 KOhms
- RTD: Temperature sensors as Pt100, 500, 1000 Ohms,... in 2, 3 or 4 wires
- Frequency: up to 10 KHz measuring frequency and counting
- Strain gauges
Accurate monitoring and flexibility are ensured with:
- Up to four limits per channel
- Unlimited number of calculation channels
- 1 analogue 0 / 10 V output
- 1 24 Vdc output (to supply up to five 4-20 mA sensors)
- 2 output relays
- 5 TTL inputs/outputs
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB, RS 232, RS 485
Two additional slave modules can be connected to the main module to extend the number of inputs available.