The perfect tool for fully automated nanomechanical data acquisition and analysis
- Automated nanomechanical analysis of large or multiple samples
- Measure elasticity, stiffness, adhesion, and indentation according to various models
- Intelligent software autonomously handles demanding measurements
- Accomodates height differences of up to 5 mm and force curves with up to 100 µm in Z
- Analysis software for easy comparison of large and complex data sets included
- Ask your question or discuss your application with one of our application scientists!
The Nanosurf Flex-ANA system is an automated solution for AFM-based nanomechanical analysis. It is designed to investigate the nanomechanical properties of materials such as cells, tissues, scaffolds, hydrogels, and polymers on multiple or large samples via force spectroscopy and force mapping in an intuitive and automated fashion.