Borit's innovative Hydrogate Technology offers a comprehensive variety of designs and manufacturing services for:
- Plates for heat exchangers and compact heat exchangers
- Cold plates
- Heat spreaders for the electronic industry
- Sub assemblies for light weight high temperature gas exhaust systems
- Cooling plates for liquid or gas cooling
Plate heat exchangers with the innovative Borit Hydrogate technology offer distinctive advantages compared to plates produced with more conventional manufacturing processes:
Design & operational flexibility
- Fast prototyping for an optimal design process
- High & equal degree of deformation, resulting in deep & narrow geometries
- Forming of all relevant metal-alloys for fuel cells possible: stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, Ni-based alloys, etc.
- Wide range of sheet thicknesses, typically 0.1 to 0.5 mm
- Controlled flow of material with outstanding sheet flatness after forming
- Superb dimensional accuracy & repeatability
- Limited die cost
- Efficient production process, due to continuous production method from coil and short cycle times.
- Finishing (cutting, coating, welding) done in-house or at trusted partners.