The flow sensor type 230 is based on the Karman vortex street. You can choose between various versions as integrated temperature measurement.
The type 230 has a rugged construction of red brass.
With no moving parts the flow sensor is not sensitive to debris, has marginal pressure loss and high accuracy.
The distinct advantages:
- Flow measuring with voltage, current or frequency output
- Temperature non-sensitive measuring principle
- Excellent media resistance (measuring element not in contact with the media)
- CE conformity
- Wide application temperature range
- Marginal loss of pressure
- Measuring element not sensitive to debris
- Zinc free red brass housing
- Drinking water approval