The difference between flow sensor type 236 and type 210 is the version of the case. The Vortex Sensor type 236 has a rugged construction of brass connection. This flow sensor is available with a larger variety concerning power supply and outputs.
You can choose between various versions as integrated temperature measurement. Type 236 without moving parts is insensitive to pollution and persuades by very few loss of pressure and a very high accuracy.
The distinct advantages:
- Flow measuring with voltage, current or frequency output
- Temperature non-sensitive measuring principle
- Excellent media resistance (measuring element not in contact with the
- CE conformity
- Wide application temperature range
- Marginal loss of pressure
- Measuring element not sensitive to debris
- Direct temperature measurement in the medium