Inelta force sensors have been specifically developed for measuring static and dynamic forces in all industrial sectors, ranging from mechanical engineering, automation erngineering, labortatory and medical technology to special industrial applications.
The strange gage (DMS) is protected by a steel or aluminium housing and is thus suitable for use in rough environments.
The production can also be modified to meet individual requirements.
Inelta develops, manufactures and calbrates reliable force sensors, which are all supplied with factory certificates.
Areas of application:
- Suitable for performing force measurements in all industrial sectors related to mechanival engineering, automation technology, laboratory and medical techology
- Weighing facilities and materials handling technology, measurements on sports and similar equipment
- Test equipment for sample taking in production
- Establishment of pretension and surface pressure of handling devices
- Detection devices, forming dies, extruding, stamping
-Suitable for use as a set point adjuster
- Can be integrated in linear actuators
- Measuring ranges from 0,1 to 750 kN
- Pressure and tension measurements
- Robust structure, including or external sensor signal amplifier
- High breaking strength range
- Critical load limit of up to 300% F.S.
- Robust steel or aluminium housing
- Expanded temperature range -40 .. 120°C