HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells provide high levels of power yet are small and light. They have become the focus of attention predominantly in connection with fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEV) and portable home power sources. There are high expectations for a new and environmentally-friendly power source utilizing the chemical reaction of hydrogen and oxygen. We have combined precious metal catalyst technology and electrochemical technology, both developed over long years of research, to successfully develop highly activated catalysts for cathode and CO-tolerant catalysts for anode of PEFC.
Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells + Batteries
* F-1 Precious Metal Compounds
* F-2 Oxidation Catalysts for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
* F-3 Combustion Catalysts
* F-4 Platinum and Platinum ...
* E-1 Platinum Material for Glass Melting Equipment
* E-2 Platinum Coating
* E-3 Platinum Laboratory Instruments
* E-4 Platinum Thermocouples
* C-1 Gold-Tin Alloys for Brazing
* C-2 High-purity Materials for Evaporation, Bonding, and Sealing
* C-3 Precious Metals for Brazing Filler Metals
* B-1 Electrical Contact Materials
* B-2 Rivet Contacts
* B-3 Crossbar Contacts
* B-4 Contact Welding Process
* B-5 Precious Metal Clad Materials
* A-1 Sputtering Target Production Using Melting Methods and Vapor Deposition Materials
* A-2 Sputtering Target Production Using Sintering Methods
* A-3 ...
This catalyst is used to selectively oxidize carbon monoxide from reforming gas in PEFC. Because carbon monoxide (CO) poison electrodes, and deteriorate battery ...