Robustness and accuracy in the application.
The robust helical gearboxes are characterised by high permissible radial forces, closely stepped speed reduction ratios and a low backlash.
They are available in a 2- and 3-stage design with a torque of up to 14000 Nm and a ratio of up to i=370.
- Closely scaled in terms of size/torque, allowing optimum adaptation to the machine
- Standardised shaft and flange dimensions for easy machine integration
- High degree of efficiency
Can be combined with the following motors:
- With Lenze Smart Motor m300 at a rated torque of 1.75 Nm and 5 Nm
- With IE1, IE2 and IE3 three-phase AC motors according to the ErP Directive in the power range from 0.06 to 55 kW
- With inverter-optimised MF three-phase AC motors in the power range from 0.55 to 22 kW
- With synchronous servo motors and asynchronous servo motors in the power range from 0.25 to 38.4 kW