The simulation software GeoDict offers solutions for a wide range of industries and areas of research and development. Through digital material modeling and simulation-based material analysis, GeoDict helps to improve materials and optimize processes.
With the software GeoDict it is possible the:
1. Import and segmentation of 3D-images of materials from CT scans, Mirko-CT scans or FIB/SEM scans AND/OR design or reproduction of materials on the computer.
2. Conversion of 3D-images of materials into 3D-models of materials (e.g. foams, nonwoven, weaves, etc.)
3. PDE-based characterization of geometric and physical properties of materials by simulation (e.g. pore size distribution, largest through pore/bubble point, permeability, capillary pressure, effective conductivity/diffusivity, large deformations, all the way to deformation-dependent and saturation-dependent permeability, etc.)
4. Recording and execution of macros for scripting of parameter studies and automation of recurring sequences of operations.
5. Post-processing of structures and results (e.g. visualization, 2d projections, 1d projections in Excel, Matlab & GeoDict itself) and export as 3d-images or meshes (as raw, Parasolid, STEP, ... for Avizo, Abaqus, Fluent, ANSYS, etc.)
6. Generation of input for subsequent processes.
The software is available, for Windows and for Linux, as node-locked license or floating license.