Fully rugged A140 tablet designed specifically to optimise computing capabilities for those operating in automotive, field operations, manufacturing, public safety and military sectors. 2017 Getac launched its A140 fully rugged tablet - the largest, most secure tablet the company has ever produced. Designed together with a leading automotive manufacturer, the tablet is equipped with a 14-inch full HD, 1000 NITs sunlight readable display. Available with best-in-class performance Intel Core i5 and i7 processors, dual hot-swappable batteries for continuous use, and a suite of security features, it is the most robust, purpose-built fully rugged tablet available today.
- The Getac A140 offers the most robust suite of security features of any fully rugged tablet, such as TPM 2.0, which monitors and protects system start-ups by ensuring the device is tamper-free before releasing control to the operating system.
- Taking full advantage of Intel 6th Generation Skylake Core i5 and i7 processors, the A140 delivers the highest performance in its class. -
- Combined with Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 technology, and a hot-swappable battery design, users will experience maximum around-the-clock performance.
- The large sunlight readable HD display incorporates Getac revolutionary LumiBond® 2.0 touch screen technology, that is more durable and readable and supports touch, rain, glove and pen touch modes.
- The tablet is MIL-STD810G and IP65-certified to survive drops up to four feet and survive rain, moisture, vibrations, shock and extreme temperatures from -21°C to 60°.
- The A140 comes with a range of options, including a full HD webcam for crystal-clear video conferencing, an 8MP rear camera with LED flash for crisp images and video, and 4G LTE wireless for fast and reliable connectivity.
- The A140 is backed by Getac industry-best, three-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that includes accidental damage and environmental exposure.