GLOBE RM012 & RM04 Compact Piston Motor
The GLOBE compact piston air motors have specific features not found in other air motors. Unique is the low speed of rotation in combination with a high torque, without the use of a gearbox. These motors are used in situations in which normally air motors aren t used. Typical applications are winding machines, dosing machines, conveyor belts, mixers, manipulators and machines for the food industry.
The RM-012 is a new type of motor that has all the benefits of the existing GLOBE compact piston air motors. This new motor has twelve cylinders making it able for the motor to run with a very high torque at a low rotation speed. An other benefit of this motor is the possibility to run it without lubrication. Adding a special bearing to the motor makes it possible to use the motor in special mixing applications.
Advantages of the GLOBE compact piston air motors include:
- High torque at low speed of rotation
- Very low air consumption
- Low noise emission
- Can be stalled under load without harm
- Higher torques and lower speeds of rotation possible in combination with a gearbox
- Instantly reversible
- Available in aluminum and plastic/stainless steel
- Oil-less function possible under certain operating conditions
- Certified according ATEX II cat.2 G&D T5