- tester for the highest high voltages AC and DC
- extremely low residual ripple at high voltage DC
- insulation resistances at high voltage DC up to 10T?
- single tests with large display of the measured values
- automatic processes incl. any ramp profiles
- display of the measured values in graphics
- long-term measurements over hours, days or weeks
- storage of the individual values of the long-term measurements
- high voltage regulated by transformers or electronically
- electronic high-voltage adjustment with super-fast switch-off
- electronic high-voltage adjustment with very fast ramps
- electronic adjustment with output-voltage stabilization
- freely programmable processes and ramps
With the testers of our GLP2-ce and GLP2-e series, we currently have the most extensive range of testers for high voltage on the market - no matter whether AC, AC with rectification, DC with highly stable output voltage or AC plus DC combined in one device. The testers can be used for both, manual applications (e.g. in laboratories or in production) and in automatic production lines.
High-voltage sources AC
The table shows the available voltages and powers. Depending on the power and the voltage, the high-voltage sources are either integrated in the enclosure of the tester or they come in a split unit with separate high-voltage transformer. The external high-voltage transformers can be delivered in three different designs. They can, for example, be integrated into rolling tables.
High-voltage sources DC
The table shows the available voltages and currents. The high voltage DC is always integrated in the tester, just like the insulation-resistance test and a possibility for the evaluation.
All other features of the device correspond to the GLP2-e or GLP2-ce models.