- small and portable
- integrated test socket
- easy and convenient operation
- start switch at both sides for left- and right-handed operation
- ground-continuity test with 10A AC in 4-wire configuration: evaluation of resistance or voltage drop
- insulation-resistance test: evaluation of resistance or current
- high-voltage test DC with up to 2500V DC
- serial interface for printer or result interrogation
- integrated result storage for a transmission via RS232 interface at a later point
- storing and printing test results with PrintCom
Devices of the Handheld series are universal testers for electrical safety tests, for PE tests and they check for insulation faults. They are available as single and combination testers.
With regard to the integration of functions, high power density and miniaturization, Handheld testers are outstanding. This generation of testing devices by Schleich represents compact and precise testers.
They are mainly used on site. Therefore, the test installations are integrated into a sturdy aluminum case. Optional accessories such as transport cases and shoulder straps even improve the handling of the device.
Except for the high-voltage test AC, the tester can also be used for EN60204 tests. Without the high-voltage test, it is possible to perform all necessary tests according to the Machine Guideline. Due to the internal data storage, test results do not have to be written down.
The test object is connected via test socket. Using the test probe, the tests can be performed against this socket. The tester can be connected to the enclosure (PE feeding point) of the test object by connection cable alternatively. In this case, the tests are performed against this PE point.
If a PC is available, you can use our Windows® software PrintCom to store the test results directly on the PC.