20 / 30 / 40 / 50 Watt CWC - Silicone rubber insulated constant wattage, cuttable heating cable.
- Continuous working temperature : -40°C up to +180°C.
- CWC cables are used where temperatures up to +150°C is to be
maintained for a period of time. This type of cable provides necessary
exibility unders severe climate conditions even at temperatures as low as
-50°C. We recommend temperature control device to maintain long service
life for the cables.
- Process temperature maintenance and freeze protection.
- The building and construction sector.
- Industrial appliance to keep temperatures constant.
- Petrochemical plants.
- Medical industry.
- Gas or oil pipelines, pipes, tanks, pumps.
- Hotels, schools, recreation centers, oces and shopping centers.
maintaining constant temperature hot water lines.
- Food production centers, chocolate, glucose and some oils are meant to
protect from excessive heat to store a constant temperature.
- Non-heated buildings, animal shelters, on farms.
- Defrost, satellite, radio, TV, or military providing continuous broadcast
- Constant heat protection.