High Performance Motors (HP) is an innovative range of PM (Permanent Magnet) Synchronous Motors, achieving IE4 and even IE5 Super Premium Efficiency level, that offers improved efficiency and reduced operating costs.
This uniquely engineered product combines the electrical design of Brushless Servomotors with the mechanical design of AC Induction Motors. The result is a compact motor range primarily targeted toward HVAC applications in pumps, fans, compressors, and blowers, where there is an emphasis on reducing the operating cost or weight and size of the motors.
The complete range 0.37 kW to 30 kW are supplied as stand-alone motors (HPS range) to be controlled by a separate drive or as motor/drive integrated units (HPI range), specifically designed for their energy saving potential.
Lafert places great emphasis on materials research. This has resulted in reduced dependency on rare earth magnets, allowing for the use of more readily available permanent magnets, which ensure price and supply stability into the future. Following this development work Lafert have introduced a second generation of PM Synchronous Motors, named HPF, achieving IE4 Super Premium Efficiency level, with more stable and reduced production costs without applying rare earth magnets.
- Wide power output 0.37 - 30 kW
- Compact range in IEC frames: 71 - 90 - 112 - 132 - 160
- Voltage: 3 phase 230 - 480 V
- Speed range up to 6000 RPM
- Designed for different magnetic materials to secure stable cost base
- Sensorless control or with speed transducer
- IPM design (no rare earth magnets) or SMPM design (high flux rare earth magnets) depending on the performance demand
- Controlled by most standard Drives