This is our principal field of business. We supply high voltage motors of any kind, and will ship anywhere in the world.
We stock and build high voltage motors of the squirrel cage or slip ring type, typically for nominal voltages between 3 kV and 11 kV. Custom constructions deviating from these specs are available for nominal voltages of up to 13.8 kV. Standard frequencies are 50 and 60 Hz.
We build high-voltage motors with the following standard configurations:
Configuration IM B3 for horizontal installation
Configuration IM V1 for vertical installation
Custom configurations are possible. For details, please contact our plant in Berlin.
Standard cooling types:
- IC 411 (fin-cooled)
- IC 611 (with air-air heat exchanger)
- IC 81 W (with air-water heat exchanger)
- IC 01 (open circuit air-cooled)
Standard degrees of protection:
- IP 55 (fully enclosed)
- IP 23 (open construction, open circuit air-cooled, with drip-water protection, suitable for indoor installation only)
Ambient conditions according to IEC standard (deviations from these are certainly possible: please specify your needs):
- Ambient temperature 40°C max.
- No direct exposure to sunlight
- Relative humidity 80% max.
- Installations at elevations of up to 1000 m above sea level
- Voltage stability: ± 5%
- Frequency stability: ± 2%