HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Smalley Steel Ring
Smalley's new Hoopster Retaining Rings offer an innovative way to retain mechanical components when space is a problem. Hoopsters have a minimal radial projection and a shallow groove depth.The low profile Hoopsters are ideal for applications with thin wall cylinders. The ring ends flex for simplified assembly and removal with no special tools required. - Standard in Carbon and 302 Stainless Steel - No-Tooling-Charges™ for Specials - Coiled From Flat Wire, Not Stamped - Suitable for Medium or Light Loads
Crest-to-Crest springs enable original equipment manufacturers to reduce the size of their assembly by up to 50% while maintaining the same amount of force and deflection ...
A Smalley Laminar Seal Retaining Ring is a metallic labyrinth seal consisting of multiple rings in a groove. This arrangement of the rings and the specific orientation ...
- Over 1,000 stock sizes
- Inch and Metric series rings available
- Stocked from .375" to 10" diameters, 13 mm to 300 mm
- Specials available from .200" to 90"
- Smalley Retaining Rings have no ears to interfere with mating components
- Smalley Retaining Rings are coiled, not stamped
- Over 5,000 standard retaining rings ...
- Wave springs reduce spring height by 50% with equal deflection
- Wave springs fit tight radial and axial spaces
- Over 4,000 standard springs (3/8" to 16" diameters)