HS700 Micro Pressure calibration pump is made from high quality and transparent acrylic material which make a beautiful and compact structure and enables the operation of piston to be clearly seen. As a bench top Pressure calibration solution, it is specially designed to generate micro pressure from -0.5 bar to 0.5bar for calibration of pressure gauges or other pressure instruments in laboratory or on site at the measuring point.
HS700 Provides accuracy, stability and reliability for micro pressure calibration of pressure measuring instrument through comparison measurements. it can be extensively used in Power, Chemical , Oil, Metallurgy , Metering, Military industry, etc.
- Adopts high quality and transparent plexiglass material
- The whole structure is more intuitive and compact
- Easy operation, convenient maintenance
- Pressure resolution:0.01mbar(1Pa)
- Model:Vacuum comparator
- Generated pressure range:(-0.5-0.5)bar
- Working media:Air
- Adjust resolution:0.01mbar(1Pa)
- Output interface connection:M20×1.5Female
Differential port for connecting gauges under test by hose
- Package:Specialized carton and foam wrap