HVA: VLF Testing - 28 - 200 kV!
The HVA series are the most advanced HV VLF AC/DC test sets in the world. They are the lightest and most compact instruments of their kind. The HVA models also have the highest power to weight ratio of any comparable units.
The applied test voltage, current, capacitance, resistance and time are both displayed and recorded. To assist the operator, the instruments will automatically calculate the optimum frequency to be selected for larger loads.
The test results are stored in the instrument's internal memory allowing easy retrieval and download to a PC via cable or via USB memory stick.
- VLF (0.1Hz), DC (±), Cable Fault Conditioning (Burning), and Sheath/Jacket Testing modes all included.
- Vacuum Bottle Test
- Fully automatic or manual cable test sequences complying with international standards & guides such as IEEE 400.2,
VDE 0276, CENELEC, HD620 S1, NEN 3620, SANS 10198 andIEC 60060-3 (draft).
- True symmetrical sinusoidal, load independent output waveform across the full load range
- Unique and essential real-time display of actual output waveform
- Large output load capability
- Automatic and integrated load capacitance measurement with optimum frequency selection
- RMS digital metering of current and voltage and measuring of resistance and capacitance
- Storage of test results for later retrieval or download to a PC/Laptop
- No oil filled devices, or arcing contactors that require routine maintenance
- Short circuit protected with active arc management regulation
- Upgradeable to a Cable Diagnostic System, such as Tan Delta (TD) and Partial Discharge
HVA safety features
- Short circuit protected
- DDD Dual Discharge device (integrated)
- Status display of all important safety functions and messages
- 12kV feedback protection (HVA28, HVA30, HVA60, HVA90, HVA94)
- Cables: XLPE, PE, EPR, PILC etc.
- Rotating Machines (IEEE 433)