Our mini power packs are modular and can easily fit the requirements of industrial and mobile applications. Their core is a lightweight aluminium die-cast Universal central manifold, that can be assembled in thousands of different configurations with a limited set of standard components.
- power up to 7,5 kW AC and 4kW DC, flow from 0,3 up to 25 l/min and pressure up to 300bar or more
- high integration:
* gear and hand pumps
* pressure and flow control valves,
* check and 2, 3, 4 ways directional valves,
* proportional flow and pressure controls
* ... up to nine devices can be integrated within the central manifold for flexibility and compactness
- all components are made in single piece, preassembled, in order to simplify assembling and service (no washers, poppets, springs and nuts messing up)
The high performance pressure balanced gear pumps, the helical rotor pumps, the electrical motors and solenoid valves' coils are all specifically designed and optimized for typical mini power unit applications in order to improve the system overall efficiency, increase the power density, reducing heat generation and power consumption. The units are individually 100% tested before delivery to guarantee leak-free and hassle-free operation during their lifetime. The functional components are made with hardened steel parts for best reliability and long life.
We deliver either assembled and tested mini power packs or kits of single spare parts thereof.
Local distributors can thus optimize stock and shipments by locally assembling the units while OEMs can enjoy the easiness of installing fully assembled and tested units on their machines.