OPC UA Server with integrated Firewall
The compact OPC UA server for S5- and S7-PLC
- OPC UA Server for easy connection to MES, ERP and SAP systems and visualizations
- OPC UA Client functions for S7 PLC to connect to external OPC UA server systems
- 4 Ethernet Ports with Firewall -> clean separation of machine and supervision level
- Scalable security levels through exchange of digitally
- Connection to S7-PLCs over S7 TCP/IP or IBH Link S7++
- Connection to S5-PLCs over IBH Link S5++
- Comfortable configuration with Siemens STEP7 or the TIA Portal -> no need for other special software
- Administration via web browser
The IBH Link UA is an OPC UA Server/Client module with integrated firewall for the SIMATIC S5, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 and S7-1500 PLC. The configuration of the IBH Link UA is made with Original Siemens STEP7 or the TIA Portal. There is no need for other special software.
Thus, the IBH Link UA can be seamlessly integrated into the PLC project. The definition of the variables will be transferred from the programming tool to the IBH Link UA via Ethernet. The attributes of the variables (f.i. write protection or limits) will be defined directly within the PLC project.
This allows symbolic access to variables and data block structures. The communication to the S5 and S7 PLC is established over Ethernet. There are three Ethernet Ports for machine level on the IBH Link UA and one Ethernet Port for the supervision level. On the supervision level only OPC access is allowed. Between both levels there is a firewall integrated. The configuration of the Ethernet ports can be made using a standard web browser.
OPC Client functions can also be called directly within the PLC program to allow communication with PLCs of other manufacturers via OPC UA. Therefore, handling blocks in STL are provided.