Cedalo AG is presenting a new and very easy-to-use visual modeling, simulation and operation environment for Message Queue based Industry 4.0 systems at Hannover Fair 2017.
The solution is based on novel Process Sheets, a further development of the classic spreadsheet surface, which enables interactive and algorithm-free programming or modeling of the interplay of machines, actuators and sensors in the digital factory.
The product has the following highlights:
- End-user-friendly, interactive modeling technology
- No scripts or algorithm development necessary
- Support for distributed, autonomous and asynchronous processes
- Seamless connection of technical and commercial. Processes
- Secure inter-company process networking
- Suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Based on MQTT Message Broker and MQTT Message Queue
- Interface bridges for OPC UA, HTTP, CoAP, DDS and AMQP
- Support for AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure, IBM Watson IoT
- Simulation of non-existing sensors and machines
- Security through 256-bit Public-Private Key Encryption
- Cloud service or on-premise installation
- Pay-per-Transaction price model (without initial costs)