Our infrared camera series PYROVIEW allows you non-contact measurement of two-dimensional temperature distributions with high thermal and spatial resolution. All models are spefically designed for longterm use in fixed-mount applications.
Different standard, wide angle, tele and macro lenses as well as special combustion chamber lenses and borescope lenses with motor or manual focussing allow best possible measurement results. With realtime data acquisition via Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet images can be transferred to a computer. Stand-alone operation without computer is possible as well.
Alarm and threshold monitoring as well as triggered measurements are realized with galvanically isolated inputs (trigger) and outputs (alarm). The cameras have a large dynamic range and a 16-Bit analog digital converter.
We grant you two years warranty and customized system solutions with modified hardware and software. The PYROVIEW series made by DIAS Infrared is a unique infrared camera series that is optimally adjusted to your application.
There are two housing variants for our PYROVIEW infrared cameras available by default:
- Aluminium compact housing
- Protection class IP54
- Dimensions 65 mm (L) × 160 mm (W) × 79 mm (H) (without lens and connectors)
- Operating temperature: -10 °C bis 50 °C
- Industry protection housing
- Protection class IP65
- Stainless steel, with air purge unit, water cooling and protection window
- Diameter 110 mm, length 280 mm (without mechanical mounting and connectors)
- 6 bar max. water pressure, 2 bar max. air pressure
- Operating temperature: -25 °C to 150 °C (with water cooling)
-10 °C to 50 °C (without water cooling)