Insulation at 5kV on graphic screen!
In its site-adapted casing, the C.A 6549 insulation tester offers quantitative and qualitative insulation analysis, on a large backlit graphic screen!
· measurement range: 10kOhm to 10TOhm!
· 4 fixed test voltages: 500 / 1,000 / 2,500 and 5,000V
· adjustable test voltage position: 40 to 5,100V in 10V or 100V increments
· step voltage mode: R(Utest) measurement curve viewed on the screen and gradient calculated automatically in ppm/V
· DAR, PI and DD quality ratios calculated automatically
· programmable test length and R(t) measurement curve displayed directly on the screen
· with indication of measurement t° after measurement, resistance recalculated to reference temperature for reliable and accurate insulation monitoring
· many other functions: test voltage locking, smooth function, programmable alarms, etc.
· can record thousands of measurements
· RS 232 connector for connection to PC or very compact serial printer
· power supply: rechargeable NiMH battery for 30 days' operating with 10 DAR measurements and 5 PI measurements per day
· electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 Cat.III 1,000V or Cat.I 2,500V and 61557
· dimensions: 270x250x180mm; mass: 4.3kg