The support of investment activity translating into economic development and new jobs required an innovative approach to business cooperation.
Radom Economic Zone is a functional area within the administrative borders of Radom, initiated in order to provide good climate for business and to support entrepreneurs in their pro-development activities as well as to create investment incentives.
One of the innovative tools offered by Radom Economic Zone are "Support packages", which is an important element supporting economic development of Radom. Due to multifariousness of its elements they are adapted to the needs of both already existing as well as new businesses.
The packages include:
- job fair organization
- free access to groundfield/brownfield/office database
- local tax exemptions
- student scholarship program
- 1% lease fee
- SSE aid
- access to vocational education cluster resources
- staff training
- BPO staff competence development program
- multidepartment investor assistance team
- dedicated project manager
- promotional campaign
- dedicated helpline
- access to investment financing sources
- best thesis competition
- best business project competition
- value platform
- experience exchange with mentor
- access to academic entrepreneurship incubator resources
- project commercialization
- access to IT incubator resources
Fulfilling its aims, Radom Economic Zone Service Department has become an information hub for entrepreneurs thanks to exchange of knowledge and cooperation with various institutions of economic environment.