At the Hannover-Messe 2018 cedalo presents the innovative Streamsheet technology which empowers process owners and power users without profound programming skills to actively create and orchestrate microservices, the digital industry and the IoT.
Streamsheets are end-user-friendly, next-generation spreadsheets which can take high loads of complexity and connect to any digital source and receiver, such as sensors, machines, smart devices, apps, enterprise software and websites. Due to their data agnostic property, logics for technical as well as business and IT processes can be modelled and seamlessly connected. As server processes Streamsheets facilitate actions as well as analyses and processing of data streams continuously 24/7 and in real-time.
Streamsheets provide users with a 100% code-free and familiar, spreadsheet-like UI. Thanks to this accepted UI and the interactive and visual modelling concept, users can quickly develop prototypes, simulations and applications for simple as well as complex and individual processes without a single line of code.
Among the product highlights are:
- End-user friendly, interactive modelling technique
- Immediately understandable, visual presentation of native data structures
- 100% code-free and familiar UI
- Support for distributed, autonomous and asynchronous processes
- Seamless connection of technical, business and IT processes
- Secure inter-company process networking
- Smooth integration into existing process landscape
- Simulation of non-existing sensors and machines as well as simulations of alternative process scenarios, also in retrospective e.g. like 'What would have happened if?'
- Support for all public clouds such as Azure, Minsphere, AWS etc. + on-premise installations
- Support for all common IoT protocols, such as OPC UA, MQTT, AMQP, REST and Apache Kafka + legacy protocols via field gateways
- Security through 256-bit Public-Private Key Encryption
- Pay-per-use price model (without initial costs)