This machine is designed to permit time-saving varnishing of small parts.
In contrast to throughput systems, it hardly takes up more space than a
manual spray stand. It is operated by one person, and the pure feed activity
ensures higher production output than with conventional manual coating
The control system of the KFS 2000 permits easy input of desired values
for the spray area, working speed and switching options for the spray guns.
Paint mist filtering is effected via a mobile filter trolley with dry suction
device or by means of wet washing in stainless steel design.
The standard contact area for individual parts and batches is
1.200 x 600 mm.The external machine dimensions are 2 x 2,20 x 2,20 m (W x D x H)
A special machine version ist also available for bigger workpieces.
- Detachable front panel with sight panel made of safety glass
- Linear drive of spraying bridge and table via explosion-protected
- Explosion-protected operator terminal with film keypad and plain
- Stepless spraying width and speed preselect for spraying bridge
- Stepless spraying zone and traversing speed preselect for table
- All spray guns can be programmed separately
- Preselect option for alternating spraying function (drawing/
- Extension and retraction speed and working speed of table separately
- PLC/NC controller
- Paint mist extraction by means of dry extraction or wet washing
- External spraying air control for spray guns
- All parameters can be altered during operation
- Max. 8 spray guns