HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
KOMORSAN benefits:- High usability, works with most operation systems- Sends fault information directly to maintenance crews via SMS ande-mail (optional)- Can be integrated with a third-party SCADA systemKOMORSAN provides a platform for distribution network monitoring. KOMORSAN data acquisition and processing system is based on an increasing number of small, low-cost communicating Lodestar FCIs installed in every section of the network. KOMORSAN enables control of the status of installed Lodestar FCIs on a map or mimics diagram. At the same time KOMORSAN provides the possibility
UP 100/ UP 200 benefits:
- Combination of controller and indicator functions results into:
multiple enhancement of operation control's OLTC electrical drive reliability
- Combined Short Circuit and Earth Faults, identifies types of fault happened.
- High sensitivity: Due to the measuring principle the earth fault indication
- Minimal weight and size
- Easy mounting - simple to position and connect
- Battery supply - no need for external power sources
- Extra fault ...
Product Features of Lodestar Range:
- 6 kV to 70 kV line voltage
- High sensitivity - can locate faults from 0.5 A
- Pole- or conductor- mountable
- Works in insulated, ...