The DP-Vision-IP-System consists of a computer module (transmitter) and a user module (receiver). DisplayPort image data is processed according to DP1.1a. Thus, the maximum possible image resolution of a pixel rate will be between 25MPixel/s up to 600MPixel/s.
The transmission is compressed, pixel perfect, with low latency and ideal hand-eye coordination on CAT infrastructure over standard IP networks on layer 3 even beyond optional network components.
By means of manual bandwidth management, the transmission can be adapted to a wide range of bandwidth requirements. The video, keyboard, mouse and control data are encrypted with AES-128.
- Support of DisplayPort 1.1a resolutions
- Resolution with pixel rates between 25 MPixel/s and 300 MPixel/s
- 24 bit colour depth
- Transmission is compressed, pixel perfect and with ideal hand-eye coordination
- Support of PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse (even in mixed mode)
- Permanent keyboard and mouse emulation
- Permanent monitor emulation
- Audio stereo bidirectional
- RS232 transparent
- Generic USB HID