The LASE 1000 D sensor measures with this TOF technology (Time of flight Technology) at distances of up to 800m where reflectors are being used.
The sensor transmits extremely short multiple light pulses, measures the running time of these pulses to the object and back and then computes the distance out of this data. The measuring data is sent serially over a RS 232/RS 422 interface as well as a programmable analogue 4-20 mA interface. Two further switching outputs are also available which can be configured in logic and band width. PROFIBUS DP is also available.
The LASE 1000D is equipped with a microprocessor, whereby high accuracies can be measured through a controllable averaging and high-dynamic movements. Specific distances can be defined as threshold values, which exceeding or falling below values are supervised. With their large measuring range these devices can be used in the many different industries and for a large variety of tasks:
- Positioning of vehicles
- Intelligent light barrier
- Positioning of cranes
- Collision avoidance
- Contactless distance measurement
- Ranges of up to 800 m
- High accuracy, high resolution and high measuring rate
- Laser Pointer for the adjustment
- Interfaces:Serial: RS-232/RS-422, Analogue: 4..20 mA, Profibus DP 2x digital
- Measuring frequency: 20 kHz
- Active dynamic control
- Modern lightweight rugged design
- Simple configuration with 4 keys and display, alternatively over configuration software
- Complete S7 function block incl.
- Close-up range blanking for dirt/dust supression on front glass
- Rain filter
- Internal device temperature to read out via interface
- Continuous visible alignment light for easy adjustment
- Easy connection over 4 electrical plugs
- Measuring beam: Laser class 1