The distance sensors of the LASE Green-Line-series are optical measuring instruments, which are work according to the triangulation principle. This procedure ensures highest accuracies within µm the range.
Preferably the sensors are used for the contact-less distance and thickness/width measurement. The sensor produces thereby a visible laser point on an object and this point is taken by the highly resolving CCD lines camera.
From the position of the point on the CCD line, the distance is computed to the object. By the Green-Line series, the procedure permits an accuracy of up to ±0,01 mm depending its measuring range. The range on natural surfaces amounts to max. 4000 mm. The sensors have an inserted automatic regulation of the light intensity and obtain thereby unsurpassed measuring characteristics.
The complete Green-Line-series is used, where the precision demands are below 1 mm, e.g. by thickness measurements or quality controls:
- Measurement of length, width, height, level and -situation of objects and environments
- Positioning of machine parts
- Control of qualities by paper-, steal- or aluminum -coils
- Measurement of slab widths and thickness
- Measuring of liquid level and firm materials
- Position collection of glowing objects in furnaces
- Measurement and regulation of slack
- Contactless distance measuring
- Measuring area up to 2000 mm
- Ranges up to 4000 mm
- Highest accuracy also in the µm-area , high resolution
- High measuring rate (up to 10 kHz)
- Synchronized Thickness measuring with 2 sensors
- Digital and analog interfaces
- Suitable for almost all surfaces
- Rugged construction - IP65
- Simple installation in each position
- Median filter
- Optimized Closed-loop control of the light intensity
- Measurement of hot objects to max. 1500 °C