The LASE 3000D-Series is based on the 2D-laser scanner and a swiveling platform. The swiveling platform is turned by a servo-drive and a high resolution encoder on the servo-drive measures the rotation angle of the platform. By connection of the 2D-laser data with the encoder data, 3D profiles are produced.
The operation is controlled by our LASE CEWS application software. A permanent swivel can be set up or the laser head can be driven to a solid position. This selection has the advantage that the scanner swivels only within the required relevant ranges.
With the large swivel range and the large scan angle, in connection with the high angular resolution, this scanner can be used in different industries and for different tasks:
- Bunker volume measurement
- Object detection
- Positioning (container, truck, crane)
- Heap profiling and volume measurement
- Container profiling/measurement in the port
- Cooling bed monitoring with slabs and billets
- Bulk measurement in the open cut mining
- Material tracking
- Object dimension measurement