Series PR01 linear-rotary motors can be used to implement any combination of linear and rotary motions. The compact housing contains both an electromagnetic linear drive and a rotary direct drive, each controlled by a servo drive. This means that the upper-level controller can implement highly dynamic linear-rotary motion sequences that can be programmed to be either synchronous or completely independent of each other.
Depending on the requirements, the user can select among various sizes that generate a peak torque ranging from 1.5 to 8.9 Nm. Stroke lengths of up to 300 mm ensure sufficient flexibility in concrete applications. In addition to the standard version, the product family extends to include variants with gearboxes, hollow shafts, and stainless steel components.
- Linear and rotary direct drive
- Programmable press forces and torques
- With gearbox reduction or hollow shaft
- Synchronous linear and rotary motions
- Available in stainless steel version
- Simple implementation of closure and screwdriving systems