* Gearhead and mid-gearbox can be sold separately.
* Enter the gear ratio in to the box within the model name.
* Indicates the same rotating direction of the motor while the others rotate in the opposite direction
* The speed is calculated by dividing the motor's synchronous speed by the gear ratio. The actual speed is 2%-20% less than the displayed value, depending on the size of the load.
* To reduce the speed beyond the gear ratio in the table, attach a mid-gearbox (gear ratio:10) between the gearhead and motor. In that case, the permissible torque in 20N-m.